Friday, May 29, 2009

Busy, Busy...

So....since last time, I have been busy!! Besides the shopping (which I still hate!!) and a few interviews, I spent some time with Habitat for Humanity at the All Women Build site. Wow!!! what an experience! To work with so many women to build a house....A HOUSE!! I got to build part of the fire wall that went between the townhouse units. I have never used a circular saw before...those little things have some power behind them! And a nail gun...woo hoo!! Talk about a kick! lol Plus, I got a little sun that day, which is always a good thing! :) It was tiring, for sure, but well worth the time! And I just know that the families that will live there are going to appreciate it so much because they were a part of it too! And what's more, it will help those individuals become emotionally and financially stable, providing them with peace of mind which goes a long way with your mental health! It is so important...I learned that after my divorce...and I got to be a part of that for someone else!

Oh -- I just got done taping the Tim Qualls Show!! Channel 28 I believe....airs all next week starting Sunday! Tune in and check me out. Feel free to give me some pointers back, too. And what's next? I'm throwing out the first pitch at the Blue Rocks on June 10!! Come out and see me....I'll be there all evening!

Next month starts my solid workouts too....I think I'll try something new in June. The Y is trying this bootcamp once a week. Should be fun! I think I'll sign up!

Okay, off to work! Hey -- if you have bugs, give me a call! Look up Ehrlich in the phone book, tell them I sent you! :)

Until next time..... VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment