Monday, May 4, 2009

Shopping, Shopping, and More Shopping....

I have unpacked another box in my house!! YAY!! For those who don't know, I purchased my house in August of last year, had tons of renovations to do, and moved in through the month of December. It's now May, and I'm still trying to unpack! I know...procrastination at it's best. Don't remind me....

So only 2 months until Las Vegas, and I must say that I never realized how much I actually dislike the art of shopping. I mean, I've always liked window shopping, and I do love to buy for others...it's always fun to find the perfect gift for someone special. But now that I have a purpose in shopping, and it is for me, I really am easily frustrated going from store to store trying to find the perfect mix my personality with pageant worthiness. A daunty task indeed!

And women always say that bathing suit shopping is aweful! Evening gowns have been a nightmare, and trying to find a modern professional look for an interview, but not a suit?? Yeah -- good luck with that!! Suggestions are welcome!! :)

Anyway... off to dream land this evening! Until next time....

VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment