Monday, August 17, 2009

Back to the Grind....

Hi All!!

So I'm FINALLY settling back into the daily routine after a nice long stay out in Vegas! :)

The Ms. United States pageant was a GREAT experience! I met some great people out there, had a chance to spend time with girls from each division and get to know what they have been doing since they have won their respective state titles. Of course, I was hoping to make the top 6 and didn't, but that's the way the cookies crumble sometimes. Besides, how many can say they were in the MS UNITED STATES PAGEANT right??

Since I've gotten back, I've jumped full force into getting this golf tournament up and running. I'm really excited about it...18 holes, a putting contest, dinner and a mini exhibit, possibly a fashion show, and a silent auction benefiting Supporting KIDDS! It's going to be a good time for sure!

Most recently, I spent an hour with Tony Maxwell on the UD campus...WVUD radio show! It was a pretty fun time...I've never been on the radio to talk about myself and what I believe, but it was a great experience, and I had a lot of fun being behind the scenes in the production of a radio show. AND...I wasn't nervous at all! Tony Maxwell was a great host, and I was able to go into some details about what I have done to get healthy and to prepare for the state pageant and my role as Ms. Delaware United States.

Well, back to the grind once more (I should be working, not writing....). Until next time....

oh no....what to say now that Vegas is done???? Thoughts?? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment