Monday, July 13, 2009

And the fun begins....


The first day went VERY well...except for the tiny bit of time change that hadn't caught up with me!! I made some new friends already...Ms. DC is really cool, and Radiah is definitely a sweetheart, as always! The women in my division are each unique in their own way, and it was clearly evident from the first day that it going to be a fierce competition, but fun nonetheless!!


Last night we paraded through the hotel to the bowling alley in ball gowns!! Talk about drawing attention to yourself!! I even met a really nice couple from DOVER!! YAY!! They're here for the week, and I think I gained two more fans in the process!! :)


I scored pretty high at bowling...I think I may have earned the highest score of the evening! 159 -- not too shabby in a evening gown! The funniest moment was when my shoes got caught on my dress, and I slid into a split with a bowling ball in hand! I may not be the greatest at staying on my feet, but at least I'm graceful when I fall!! LOL


Off to rehearsals today....then fashion show tonight!! Wish me luck! Until next time....


VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment