Thursday, July 2, 2009

OMG -- where did the time go???

It's officially 2 weeks until Finals night!!! AAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

okay --breathing again! Ya know, my state director asked me yesterday if I was nervous....well, gee, I wasn't until you asked me! :) But when I think about how the time has flown by, and that NEXT SATURDAY I will be on a plane to VEGAS for the national pageant...WOAH!!

I am excited, nervous, lucky, happy, exhausted, and anxious all at once!!!

haha If anyone is interested, I'm sure there is still room on the plane!! Come cheer me on with my biggest fans...my mom and my sister! Ya know, they haven't missed a pageant yet!!! :) They are the best...the best cheering section, the best criticizers, the best complimenters, and the best family and friends a girl can have. They have stood by me year after year in these competitions, when I refused to change to be like the stereotypical pageant girl, and they are really have been my support system! :)

Okay -- back to the screaming because...I LEAVE FOR VEGAS IN 8 DAYS!!!!!
AAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!


Until next time...
VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment